Our Cancellations Policies:
- We must be notified through phone or email if any tour or travel services must be cancelled for any foreseeable or unforeseen cause.
- The following cancellation fees would be imposed as of the day we receive your email or phone cancellation:
10 days or less before the date of travel: 100% of the package price is charged as a cancellation fee
- 10–20 days before the scheduled departure date: You’ll get a return of 75% of your upfront.
- A month to a month before the scheduled departure date: – Your advance money will be repaid in whole, 50%.
- More than 45 days: Complete refund of your advance deposit,
- If you have already paid the advance, you may even change your travel dates if it becomes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.